Thursday, January 24, 2008

Boycott sonic!

So, last weekend (actually, the one before last weekend) Aho and I went out to go shopping so finally, we stopped at Sonic. When I got there, the picture of the "Holiday Mint Blast" was still on the board, which made me very happy because that meant they still had it. So, Aho goes up and orders it. The girl didn't understand and wanted to do some raspberry drink. But he kept saying it and she finally got it. Then she says, "Oh, we don't have any more holiday stuff." Are you kidding me, the picture is right there. I rolled down the window (yes, I was in the backseat..we have become something I said I would never do!) and said, the picture is right there, you don't have the holiday mint blast anymore. She said no, I was so mad. So, as Aho is driving Aho, defending me as the good husband he is, yells out the window as he is driving away, "Try to have it next..." then thud! As he was driving away, he hit the curb and drove right over it. Of course, we had a good laugh over it. However, I have decided, Sonic never again. There are plenty of other places that have good enough holiday shakes that I don't need to go back ever again!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Sonic's too expensive anyway. You can go to artic circle for cheaper and get more although they don't have the yummy ones that Sonic has, but Dairy Queen will make whatever you ask for.